“You are your Mind” is the caption of many articles, that have been appearing, for almost two years in imantra e-magazine. Yes, what you are today is the result of your mind. It is only your mind and your mind power, that you possess throughout your life.
Then, what about your body? What is the importance of your body? Your body is also important like your mind. Without body there is no mind. But there is a scope for the body to function in its limited area of action, to survive for limited period, without mind. This survival period is known as “Coma”. That means, the body is functioning and the soul is also present in the body without functioning of mind. At the same time without body neither the mind can function nor the soul can be present. Everything comes to an end and the body is ready for disposal.
Here we have to understand three important things viz., Soul, Body and Mind and now let us talk about the soul.
Soul:- This is the spiritual part of a person and it is the centre of personality. It is deathless. It cannot be touched by any means and ways. It is God itself. It changes one body after another and this goes on endlessly.
It lives in the body in the form of “Cell”. Each cell has life and that life is the life of a man. Each human being means, a being of trillions of cells. All the cells of a human being are not the same and serve the same purpose. Human Body contains trillions of cells and they are of millions of variety. Again not two human beings possess the same kind of cells. Each being has different cells. That is why each one is different from others.
You think of yourself. In the history of the universe there has been no one like you and there will not be no one similar to you. You are rare, unique and original in the creation of God. You are a masterpiece and you are the Master’s piece. Even your eye, hair, finger prints, your taste, your likes and dislikes, your talk, walk - every thing is different and unique. All these wonders are due to your cell structure.
That cell is the soul, life, God etc., etc.
You are born as a single cell from your parents and that single cell becomes multicells, within four days, in your mother’s womb, that too, not same kind of cells but different kinds of cells, since your body needs different kinds of cells to form your skin, bones, eyes, ears, lungs, liver, heart, kidney, even small parts like nails etc. As you grow, new cells are being added as per the need of the different parts of your body. As you become old, cells will be dying making you an old person.
Between your birth and death, the process of birth and death of cells continues and it is a continuous process in your body.
Womb to tomb the cells are added and cells are destroyed as per the external and internal conditions of your body.
Your mind is also a master planner and designer for the birth of new cells and death of defaced cells.
How to make your mind and body produce new cells out of existing cells for a better life and creativity? Follow these steps.
• Be willing to accept challenges.
• Think positively.
• Break rules and breach the boundaries.
• Keep good health. Do yoga, go for a walk and energize yourself with fresh air.
• Have proper sleep and remain fresh.
• Create new environment, that is not routine.
• Allow your mind to be flexible and have a different level of thinking.
• Develop mind maps, charts and imaginary pictures.
• Keep paper and pencil always ready and note your good ideas.
• Work on your ideas. Don’t let them die.
• Visualize your success.
• Have some crazy ideas. • Connect your ideas with different concepts.
• Question your ideas and challenge them.
• Trust is your instinct.
• Visualize problems and be ready to address them.
• Build a network of like minded people and discuss with them.
• Listen to music, visit places you like and listen to your favorite people.
• Follow your passion, don’t care the criticism of other people.
• Try to do even small things in a creative way.
• Meet people who are passionate in their field.
• Try to bring usefulness from useless things.
• When you feel pressure, relax, laugh, give gap, and divert for a little time.