Every one wants to be successful in life and everyone likes to achieve something great. But a few people are successful in reaching their goal and fulfilling their dreams while a majority of people remain unnoticed. They are not able to reach their goal. Under the crest of the earth both diamond and stone remain with the same value. Unless they are taken out their worth can’t be assessed. Similarly very few people turn to be the diamonds in their life, because they come out of their darkness and ignorance.
Last month we had discussed several points regarding how to reach the goal of success.
So, one should follow these steps to become successful.
1) You be the best friend of yourself.
Even if others do not believe you, you believe in yourself.
Even others do not like you, you like yourself
Even others do not love you, you love yourself.
Then the world believes you, likes you and loves you.
What the world thinks about you doesn’t matter much but what you think of yourself matters most.
2) Many of the people are unable to become successful because of various reasons. Among the reasons, religion or faith plays a major role. Most of the people misunderstand Religion and Mysticism and Philosophy and Mysticism. Because of this they think that the blind faith is safe for their lives. For example, many religious points are misleading the people. And many of us do not follow the principles of religion, but only follow the rituals of the religion. The rituals are not the principles of religion. Rituals are the creation by middle men. Rituals give us blind faith. Because of blind faith you are unable to understand the truth. Unless you understand the truth there is no question of success. What I mean is that success is not only in earning money, getting a good job, getting power and such other things. Success means beyond all the above points, one shall feel successful when he accomplishes that his passion is fulfilled. To fulfill our passion we need to know everything all around us, i.e. including religion.
So, hereunder some brief points are noted down to make you understand about Philosophy and Mysticism and Religion and Mysticism.
Philosophy and Mysticism
Deals with theories
Its organ is intellect
It is ordinary knowledge
It is intellectual knowing
It is guess work of theories and explanations of reality
It is like knowing how to be healthy
It is like to know about a sweet
It is like talking about wealth
It is like describing a thing
Deals with reality
Its organ is transport
It is transcendent awakening
It is spiritual becoming
It is reality itself
It is like having health
It is like eating a sweet
It is like having wealth
It is like having the real thing
Then we understand the following from the above points:
• Mysticism gives true knowledge and it glows in its own refulgence.
• Mysticism opens our inner eye.
• It teaches us how to cross the gate of death, even while alive and can see the world beyond death.
Religion and Mysticism:
It gives only promises of heaven and hopes of salvation
It offers but a sham consolation
It is concerned with this world
It tells about the worldly essence of being
It depends upon books and preaching
Those who teach religion are babas and preachers in this world of human bondage.
It takes us into the very heart of life and life of freedom
It gives true realization
It takes us to next world
It tells about the spiritual essence of Being
It leads beyond books and preaching
Those who teach mysticism are mystics and they are beyond human bondage.
However, everyone need not become a Philosopher or a Mystic, to understand a happy life and to realize the purpose of life. But one has to understand the reality of religion and should never have blind faith in rituals. Religion is a gate-way to realize God and God’s creation. But unfortunately we feel religion means symbols and rituals. Religion is beyond them. As religion is the gateway, it opens for those people who can understand the real principle of religion, and ultimately leads us into spirituality. When one attains spirituality it brings success in life and one can make his life a meditation.